1. We met through a mutual friend.
2. IMMEDIATELY, we had so much chemistry and always made each other laugh. When it's easy, it just works!
3. I knew it would be coming in 2017, just not when. Had no clue on that day, I actually was working from home and unpacking boxes as we had just moved into our apartment the weekend beforehand. I basically asked Cush if we could have a housewarming party that night and ended up planning our engagement party without having a clue. I was so happy and overcome with excitement--> I didn't even say "yes" I just grabbed the ring and was about to put it on my finger when Cush told me I had to say yes or no. The proposal was on 3/31/17, he tied the ring around our dog: Lili's collar and she came running to me, he had a sign asking me to be Mrs Cushing! It was very sweet, personal and exactly how I would want it.
4. His sense of humor and carefree attitude. Her charming, good looks and personality.
5. Cush likes to go commando sometimes. Karis bites her cheeks when she pets, talks ours does anything with our dogs.
6. PARTYING with all our close friends and family!
7. Rustic, forest fantasy weddings. Love the outdoor vibes with weeping willows, just magical.
8. The season (fall) and the way each color compliments us.
9. Other people procrastinating. LOL
Photography: Captured Emotions Photography
Florist: Floral Symphony-Dalia Girdvainiene
Ceremony Location: The Classics Resort and Country Club in Naples, FL
Reception Location: The Classics Resort and Country Club in Naples, FL
Day-Of Planner: Anthony Fazio
DJ: Black Tie Entertainment
Dress Designer: Essence of Australia
Dress Salon: Diana's Bridal Salon Skokie, IL
Cupcakes: Grace and Shelly's Cupcakes
This beautiful young woman was the flower girl at my wedding. When photographing her with her finance it took me back to a time when I last saw her walking down the aisle. Ashly has grown into a beautiful intelligent young woman. Photographing her with James game me tremendous ease that she has found the perfect match. Photos tell so very much. Sometimes I see expressions of tender love when I edit the photos that I may not have caught with just my eye. When I edited these engagement pictures I could see so much love coming from both of them. Ashly and James are from the New Smyrna Beach area. They were on their way down to the lovely Florida Keys and made a stop in Weston for their engagement photos. I'm looking forward to photographing their wedding. Luckily I will have have the camera in front of my face to hide my tears. There is no way I will be able to not cry during the ceremony. Being an emotional photographer I have a bit of experience crying while photographing.